The dietetics and nutrition department at PMC is available for all patients during their treatment through personalized attention with regards to their diet and wellbeing. Our services in this department include but are not limited to:
• Obesity and underweight diet management
• Management of patients with diabetes, hypertension, anemia, lipedema through a balanced diet
• Management of patients with gastrointestinal diseases such as IBS, ulcers and celiac disease
• Diet plans for renal patients and patients with cancer
• Management of patients with pancreas and gallbladder disease through a suitable diet
• Diet plans for pregnancy
All diet plans are tailor made after a careful assessment of the patients and taking into consideration their lifestyle, medical history, family history, food allergies, food intolerance, intensity & frequency of physical activity along with other factors.